TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I bought a coby tv model tf tv 4025,I can not find a audio…

Customer Question
I bought a coby...

I bought a coby tv model tf tv 4025,I can not find a audio output port to plug in my tv.ears digital head set, does this model coby have a audio out plug? thanks,Rick

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your Coby TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes. does this model have a audo out put plug

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

I need to plug a head phone to the tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I am using a digital tv .ears head phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/6/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** experienced technician. We are now connected together on this convenient but independent website where I am able to help you.

To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here with Hello...

does my coby tv tf tv 4025 have a audio plug to plug in my TV EARS digital,?
can I plug a TV EARS digital head phone in my coby TV4025

Are you trying to connect Optical Cable into TV for digital audio connection?