TV

Connect one-on-one with a verified tv technician who will answer your question

Louie, Technician

More related answers
All tv technicians are VERIFIED
I have a Samsung 58 in c7000 series 3D television and the
Pete, Senior Engineer
I have a Samsung 58 in c7000 series 3D television and the remote doesn't work it is stuck on Samsung 3D advertising and I can't get it to work properly. Any suggestions … read more
The color on my LG tv shows only blue, yellow/, black and.
Mike G.
Mike G., Television Repair Technician
Hello. The color on my LG tv shows only blue, yellow/green, black and white. Not sure if my cat may have disconnected one of the cables from behind, or accidentally "adjusted" one of the setting contr… read more
At the bottom of the screen there is a list of items that I
Mike G.
Mike G., Television Repair Technician
At the bottom of the screen there is a list of items that I assume are on the tv: ie Series 3 Colorenhancer HDMI Dolby etc. … read more
The store demo is running across the bottom half of my
Shahid
Shahid, Technician
The store demo is running across the bottom half of my screen … read more
I am having some problems with my Samsung model LN40D630M3F.
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I am having some problems with my Samsung model LN40D630M3F. I am unable to find the manual power button. Where is it? … read more
I bought a display model 32 inch d series vizio tv did not
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
hello i bought a display model 32 inch d series vizio tv did not come with a remote and is stuck in demo mode. how do i get it off demo … read more
We bought a Samsung LED H5003 demo from Walmart. They did
Mike G.
Mike G., Television Repair Technician
We bought a Samsung LED H5003 demo from Walmart. They did not give us the control and the message "LED TB H4003" message is on the screen. How do i remove this message?… read more
The TV goes to snow after we finally get a picture, then goes
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
The TV goes to snow after we finally get a picture, then goes into a channel countdown. kicks into the satellite dish for a second, then goes back to countdown. After playing with the menu button to r… read more
my samsung remote got destroyed and I'm trying to make this
Louie, Technician
my samsung remote got destroyed and I'm trying to make this info link advertisement go away… read more
Hi, I have a Samsung 55in 3d tv, almost 4 years old. On the
Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Hi, I have a Samsung 55in 3d tv, almost 4 years old. On the bottom right of the tv a small box appeared, about 9 x 9 or so. There is a small battery in the middle of the box that shows the battery at … read more
my remote will not control the tv it runs through a demonstration
alr3d
alr3d, owner
my remote will not control the tv it runs through a demonstration for the tv and will not stop. What can I do to get it to respond?… read more
the Tv is in the Manufactured advertising screen. It starts
Louie, Technician
the Tv is in the Manufactured advertising screen. It starts out saying "Here is why this should be your next T.V." then it goes through all the functions of the T.V. Color adjustment, volumn, sleep ti… read more
My mom and dad purchased a samsung model LN52B75OU1F LCD TV
James, Field Service Engineer
My mom and dad purchased a samsung model LN52B75OU1F LCD TV on Nov. 14, 2009 and have enjoyed it for the past year. Recently a side bar message has appeared , it comes on for a short while then go's o… read more
I have a samsung le32m87bdx tv the fault is that the picture
James, Field Service Engineer
I have a samsung le32m87bdx tv the fault is that the picture mode keeps changing from standard mode to dynamic mode after 50 minutes ithen reset it 50minutes later it changes again the same happens wh… read more
I have a Mitsubishi 52 inch widescreen 1080p TV, its about
Steve G., Chief Engineer
I have a Mitsubishi 52 inch widescreen 1080p TV, its about 5 years old. It is stuck on cable input, I can't get it to go to comp 1 or 2, or anything else for that matter. Please advise...… read more
Help! My very old TV turns on--I can see the picture for about
Steve
Steve, I
Help! My very old TV turns on--I can see the picture for about 30 seconds--then a big black square covers 98% of the screen.… read more
I have a toshiba tv in my shop ( model 35a44) that is stuck
Flatpanel Guru
Flatpanel Guru, Lead HD Tech
I have a toshiba tv in my shop ( model 35a44) that is stuck in the demo mode. The remote will not work and most of the buttons on the remote wil not work. I've tried to shut off the demo mode using th… read more
I have a RCA rear projection HDTV model # XXXXX The Main
Michael
Michael, Television Repair Technician
I have a RCA rear projection HDTV model # XXXXX The Main Menu has started coming on by itself. When I hit the button to clear it, it will go off for a few seconds and then it comes back on again. It d… read more