TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Samsung model you UN24H4000AF tv. Does Samsung or…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung model you UN24H4000AF tv. Does Samsung or anyone make a blue tooth transmitter for the digital audio out/optical That will enable me to pair the TV to my portable Bose speaker?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your UN24H4000AF?

About 1 year

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the TV manual works but I’m not sure what you mean by same problem on all sources/imputation.Problem I have is the Bluetooth transmitter devices I have found at stores Won’t attach to my tv’s digital audio output/optical on the back of the TV.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No that’s it thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/6/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Yes, there are options for that, both in the form of digital to analog converters that can work with typical headphone jack based transmitters,

also if Bluetooth connectivity is your primary concern, you can use this model: http://amzn.to/1TOPJBU directly as it has a built in optical input.

Best regards,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.