TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can't get the remote to respond to anything other than ON…

Customer Question
HI....I can't get the...

HI....I can't get the remote to respond to anything other than ON & OFF. I did mess things up by using buttons on the set itself last night.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

The TV is a DYNEX combo DVR & TV --MODEL DX32LD150A11

Technician's Assistant: What Dynex model do you have? How old is it?

Not sure on age......at least 4-5 years Model # above

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing works. Even found the remote from the original set. NOTHING working

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Dynex? What happened right before this?

Nothing happened......I was at the computer TV right next to me. I reached over to change channels with the side buttons without thinking. It all went south from there,

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Cancel this question. It has been over an hour.
12/6/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Sorry for any delay - what is the model number of the remote that you are using?

The remote is Infinty #xR11
I don’t have time for this now. I will pursue it at a later time

Ok, when you are ready to continue please let me know if pressing the TV Input button in the lower right corner of the remote does anything?

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.