TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Having buffering issues, WiFi works fine with IPad and

Customer Question
Having buffering issues, WiFi...

Having buffering issues, WiFi works fine with IPad and computer, but can’t watch a movie from amazon? WiFi speed is 12 mbps

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Amazon video

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a smart tv

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/6/2017
TV Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

This has something to be done with your TV or with your router.

May I know the model number of your TV and your router please.

Will see if I can find it,series 6350
Not whereI can call
TV Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

What is the brand?

Samsung tv and direct tv router
TV Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Okay, and the issue is just with your TV.

In this case, either you have to do a firmware update on your TV first.

Even after updating if the issue persists we have to update the firmware on your TV.

How to do that?
TV Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

May be I could help you to upgrade the firmware on your router.

But with your TV, you will have to contact you TV manufacturer.

Ok, I will contact manufacturer! Your response not helpful, I will not pay this charge
TV Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.