TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It's my tv. It's about 5yrs old 56"flat smart TV trying to…

Customer Question
It's my tv Technician's...

It's my tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It's about 5yrs old 56"flat smart TV trying to find model

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No I just forgot password ***** log in on Amazon prime

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 56"FLAT? What happened right before this?

Everything works I just need help retrieving or setting new phone.w.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/6/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.