TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can't find where on the back of my smart Samsung TV where…

Customer Question
I can't find where...

I can't find where on the back of my smart Samsung TV where the antenna plug goes ,cat was back of the TV ,it is model j h o 2 .one year old .help

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

On the back the number is Jh 0 2 it is 1 year old,I was told that the number is ***** long enough,by a tech from charter.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

On the screen it tells me there is no signal !

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Yesterday morning,first time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried to find the plug outlit for the antenna ,but can't find it,where it connects the cord to the cable box

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Note that myself I do not send the phone offers that you will receive , they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just ignore them if you don`t want it , i have no control over those.

I can't on the back of the cable box,where the antenna cord goes ??

If you have a 1 year old tv and a cable box then forget the aantenna terminal , it is not used , i`m sure you are connected HDMI and i`m thinking that you are simply on the wrong input

Can you see any loose wire at the back of the tv or cable box ?

Still with me ?

If there are no loose wires then grab the tv`s remote and Look for the SOURCE button then press it repeatedly to go through the various inputs until you get to your cable/satellite box or select that input from the input list once opened if you know which one it is , typically HDMI 1 for example.

I will have to step out for a bit but If that answers your question PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE by clicking on the star icons at the top of your page, then click on Submit , it doesn`t cost you anything more and I get paid for my time helping you .

Otherwise send me a reply and we`ll see about getting this working

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician