TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Louie thanks for talking to me. My tv keeps jumping from…

Customer Question
Hi Louie thanks for...

Hi Louie thanks for talking to me .

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

My tv keeps jumping from channel to channel and I dont know how to fix the problem

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv menu works when I auto tune the channels it is fine then it works for a while and then the channels jump again and I even removed the batteries from the remote while running but it still does the same

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

We moved homes and it was fine and when I set it up in the new home it was fine for a week or two and then it started

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/6/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeSorry you are having problems here, can you please get me the model number of the set please?found on the back of the setAnthony