TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to connect a tv antenna to my Vizio M65E0 tv and…

Customer Question
Hello I am trying...

Hello I am trying to connect a tv antenna to my Vizio M65E0 tv and there is no coaxel port on tv

Technician's Assistant: How old is your M65E0?

About 3 months old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I am trying to do away with my digital cable because of the cost so I should be able to use an antenna

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your M65E0? What happened right before this?

Just tonight. I am trying to connect to antenna and do away with my Time Warner Spectrum service

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how do you connect an antenna to this model if it does not have a coaxle port?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/6/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeI am just reviewing your question will be with you soonAnthony

Can you please let me know when you are on-line so I can discuss this with you thanks

Anthony