TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv problem

Customer Question
Tv problem
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
12/6/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer
Can you tell me the model of the tv and the specific problem you’re having with it?
Samsung Smart TV 6O inch from 2011

I would need the complete model number from the back of the tv, and a detailed description of the problem, please.

The Direct TV remote volume control and on/off button is not synchronized with TV
The channel changer works

Thank you for the model,

did the directv remote work on this tv previously? Or is this a new remote you're using for the first time?

Remote worked on Old LG TV

Have you just changed this directv box over to the samsung tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Louie, Technician