TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just got it back from my office to my home and can’t get it…

Customer Question
Just got it back...

Just got it back from my office to my home and can’t get it to power up

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

I have a Samsung 6O inch tv with Apple TV set up

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

I don’t think I have the power chord connected correctly

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
TV was connected to my Apple TV and computer plus direct TV.I have a Samsung remote, an apple and direct tv remote. It’s asking for pc signal but now went blank screen
12/6/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Sorry for delays your question has been up some time we have had a site problem, could you let me know if you still need help please?

Anthony

I got TV working but the audio on my direct TV remote is not working channel changer does work but audio does not. I am driving now

That is a programming issue with the directtv remote you will need the programming book to set up the remote to the TV