TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Sharp Aquos tv went to a black screen but still has sound…

Customer Question
My Sharp Aquos tv...

My Sharp Aquos tv went to a black screen but still has sound playing in the background. Tried to switch to different hdmi ports but had the same problem

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Aquos?

Just one hdmi right now

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Not that I know off Accicently left my tv on overnight and it went out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/6/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number of the tv? This is found on a sticker on the back (aquos is just a marketing term)

Does this work? Serial Number is###-##-####
No I need the actual model number please
Im sorry I have actually figured out the problem, it wasn't a problem with the tv it was a problem with my box.
Thanks