TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I bought a Bravia and I had to increase the color,

Customer Question
Hi my name is*****...

Hi my name is***** bought a Bravia and I had to increase the color, brightness and tint in order to see the picture. It is very difficult to watch in the afternoon. Plus I see the writing shadows of the writing or banners from the previous productions. Such of a news segment.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Bravia?

I am not sure. Is there a way to find out?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes and yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?

About a year and a half

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, can't think of anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/6/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model of the tv?

Does this happen at different times of day primarily or is it all the time?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.