TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our TV has all of a sudden lost the wifi connection so I…

Customer Question
Our TV has all...

Our TV has all of a sudden lost the wifi connection so I can't watch Netflix, etc.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

Yes, it says No Internet connection

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes and that usually resolves it in the past as recently as a few days ago but not now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/6/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 7 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Try this for me please. Disconnect power from both the TV and your router and leave them set for several minutes. Reconnect power to the router first and let it boot up completely. Next, reconnect power to the TV and see if it has reconnected to your network. Let me know please.