TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I turn my t.v. on in the front with the power button, but it…

Customer Question
I turn my t.v...

I turn my t.v. on in the front with the power button, but it shuts off right away

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Mitsubishi DLP. Model number WD-73638. Green status light on the front blinks then stops. No picture at all

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It is about 4 years old

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/6/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?