TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Nosignal on directtv, yes i get one channel, been done, how…

Customer Question
Nosignal on directtv Technician's...

Nosignal on directtv

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to DirecTV?

Yes i get one channel

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Been done

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

How do i activated channels again

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

That one channel you get , would that happen to be channel 3 ?

Or perhaps a channel between 60 and 75 ?

none of them
im sorry i can not charge again