TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I set time on series 4 32 inch. Model un32j4001af 1…

Customer Question
How do I set...

How do I set time on series 4 32 inch

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model un32j4001af 1 month old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works but when scrolling down skips time

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN32J4001AF? What happened right before this?

Never has been set. son set it up and did not enter

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/6/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 7 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Press the menu button on the remote then go to system, then options, then time. You can set your time from there.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

If you found my assistance helpful, please remember to rate my service. Have a nice day!