TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a rca Viking tablet. I don't have the on screen

Customer Question
I have a rca...

I have a rca Viking tablet. I don't have the on screen keyboard anymore. I can only use voice to comment or answer a question. How can I get the keyboard back?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your RCA tablet?

10 Viking pro

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your RCA tablet?

Shutting it down. Restarting. Reset button.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/6/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.