TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Well!! When we are watching get the volume where it is ok…

Customer Question
Well!! When we are...

Well!! When we are watching get the volume where it is ok then all of a sudden it gets so loud the neighbors can hear it. Help.

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Only one cable connected.

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Hdmi

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it, thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** experienced technician. We are now connected together on this convenient but independent website where I am able to help you.

To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here with Hello...

Thanks, I'm sorry you're having trouble with it, I need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Comcast,

Please reply with bit details of following info request that will help to troubleshoot the problem