TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

A technician just came to my house to help me get my tv

Customer Question
A technician just came...

A technician just came to my house to help me get my tv service working.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Successfully restore some of the outside connections. However, the DVD fuction is not working at all.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No the menu is not working. I just one one cable tv.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I had no tv service on this set starting yesterday. The tech that came this afternoon got it working-- but I didn't try the DVD before he left.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Video Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

I would like to talk to the Video Expert.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you? *********************

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/6/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.