TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The graphic for the volume setting does not disappear after…

Customer Question
The graphic for the...

The graphic for the volume setting does not disappear after adjusting. Tried turning off an on again but it is still there.

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes. Has been working fine until today

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

We do have a sound bar and that is working fine it is just the graphic that will not go away

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;

Does the volume OSD still work up/down when you use the volume control ?
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

As you don`t seem to be available at this time I will step out for dinner , just send me a reply and I`ll get back to you upon return