TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 2014 panasonic tv. Want to know what color system…

Customer Question
I have a 2014...

I have a 2014 panasonic tv. Want to know what color system does it have . Pal, Ntsc or Multi.

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have? How old is it?

Tc l 32b6

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I am just trying to get my dvd compatible to tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?

Dvd is playing blk & white only

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;

If you bought both units in the usa then they both are NTSC and i don`t think the problem lies there

Sounds like you are using color coded cables not HDMI , is that correct ?
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

Meant to say the dvd model number ,not the tv

As you don`t seem to be available at this time I will step out for dinner , just send me a reply and I`ll get back to you upon return