TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Send me the user manual for my new Galaxy j7v. I'm not using…

Customer Question
Please send me the...

Please send me the user manual for my new Galaxy j7v

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

I'm not using the unit as a computer...only as a phone!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

I can't change the volume is my primary issue to solve

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I'd appreciate someone spending a few minutes to hold my hand and provide some basic user guidance. That's why I tried to download the user manual, but it would not let me download as a .doc (word document

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, the manual almost always is a Portable Document Format (PDF) file. Would a LINK to said manual serve your need?

...as well as the app/software that can read, display and print PDF files?

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.