TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an RCA television and am getting a no signal on the…

Customer Question
I have an RCA...

I have an RCA television and am getting a no signal on the T.V. I tried using the input button on both the TV remote and the Vios remote. I can get the input table pushing the button on the TV but I cant get it to move with the up and down buttons.

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

My television number 4428 le40g45 c201848

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I think My sister might have hit a wrong button.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is connected to the tv currently and on which port on the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.