TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I want to watch acorn tv. I am being denied because they…

Customer Question
I want to watch...

I want to watch acorn tv. I am being denied because they want me to resign up. I already have a month ago for another year

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung. It's two years old and that should not make any difference. Can you look up my account?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to check that I have in fact correctly renewed my account for another year, and I did it with a new email address.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/6/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.