TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Samsung series 6...on startup, I get a large black area in…

Customer Question
Samsung series 6...on startup...

Samsung series 6...on startup, I get a large black area in the middle of the screen

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Samsung TV?

Yes, 1 hdmi cable, from the cable box

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

If its a black box its likely you have closed caption enabled (but not supported so no words) by the TV ITSELF so you need to pick up the TVs OWN remote and look for the closed caption CC\subtitle or text button and continually press this button once every second until the box disappears, let me know how this works out OR if you think it may be something different

Anthony

Do you need any more help with this please?

A positive rating is appreciated thank you (rating bar of stars top of the page thank you) 3 to 5 stars and the site will release a payment to me thank you.
Regards
Anthony