TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just dissconnected while insttallibg a new cabinet. It is…

Customer Question
I just dissconnected while...

I just dissconnected while insttallibg a new cabinet. It is connect to Xfinity and I have switched the Televusiin back on but I have a white screen with "SET PARENTAL CONTROLPIN"

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your XFinity router?

Motorola DCX3501

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your XFinity router?

The message is on the Vizio TV when I dissconnect the router

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.