TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a samsung smart tv and it's been working fine until…

Customer Question
Second opinion] We have...

Second opinion] We have a samsung smart tv and it's been working fine until the last couple of weeks. it turns off and on by itself occationally but the biggest problem is it won't connect to wifi. nothing has been changed! it's been working fine until now.

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Nothing works..... netflix, pandora, youtube....

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes ive tried that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

No thank you. All set here

You're welcome