TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My visor smart cast say not set up for casting. I have

Customer Question
My visor smart cast...

My visor smart cast say not set up for casting. I have direct tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

E65uD3

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I don't have a the remote just my direct tv remote

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It was working last night. Got new tv stand and all I did was unplug the tv

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.