TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It gone locked up on avi source, when finally unlocked using…

Customer Question
It gone locked up...

It gone locked up on avi source, when finally unlocked using manual button to get to hdm1 i was ablebto use dvr however tv no longer acc ept signal from samsung remoye or dvr remote therefore no remote capability to control sound orvsearch source

Technician's Assistant: Are there buttons on the side, bottom, or back of your DV7?

On bacl model un65f9000

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

I am not good at it had friend accesss all systems etc could not get it to accept signal remotely

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** experienced technician. We are now connected together on this convenient but independent website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here with Hello...