TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Good moning. I have Sanyo 1080p It will show the picture and…

Customer Question
Good moning Technician's Assistant:...

Good moning

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

I have Sanyo 1080p It will show the picture and than go to black screen but I can still hear it but no picture

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sanyo product?

I have turned it on and I get the picture for a few minutes then the screen goes black. I do not know how to troubleshoot this problem.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Good morning~

My name is ***** ***** experienced technician. We are now connected together on this convenient but independent website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here with Hello...

Did you get above reply?

This is JustAnswer.com an independent support website and not the manufacturer support site.

** Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat**

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

I have a Sanyo 1080P that when I turn on for a few minutes it shows the picture than goes to black screen, I hear the show but not picture
My model number is *****
No call don't want to pay the $26.00

I'm sorry you're having trouble with it, I need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

I did that once and tech couldn't talk at the time

NOTE: Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

Also, how old is the TV and how long it have had this problem?