TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Or evening). I have a Samsung LNFT1953H TV and we now are…

Customer Question
Good morning (or evening)...

Good morning (or evening). I have a Samsung LNFT1953H TV and we now are receiving voice information whenever we try to change channels. The voice tells us what the program is, etc. We would like to stop these announcements.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your LNFT1953H?

I am not sure, but probably about 5 years>

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The only two sources we have available are TV and HDMI. I have not tried TV since we only watch cable.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LNFT1953H? What happened right before this?

I don't know that anything changed, but my wife or I may have pushed a wrong button. We have 2 remote controls: Samsung TV remote (from the set) and the cable remote from Xfinity (Comcast). I have been trying to use the TV remote to set up the set, but not working.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Pearl, I think that would be as much fun as I am allowed for today...

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Note that myself I do not send the phone offers that you will receive , they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just ignore them if you don`t want it , i have no control over those.