TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cannot set up my streaming programs. I have a 40" smart…

Customer Question
I cannot set up...

I cannot set up my streaming programs. I have a 40" smart tv . Hulu, Netflix etc.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Just bought it Dec.3. Phillips Smart 1080p.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu works.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Philips? What happened right before this?

Didn't work right when we turned it on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have "Spanish" instead English. Don't know how to change it!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you please give me the complete model number of the tv?

this is supposed to be free trial --I was charged to my debit card I don't want it!!!!!

You may visit the help page for billing matters