TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My remote is not working, also tv will only turn on from…

Customer Question
My remote is not...

My remote is not working, also tv will only turn on from button on side of tv. When it is on cannot change channels, etc.

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Sorry, am a tech idiot, do you mean vizio?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. What menu options can you access, if any?

None, tv seems locked in place

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that remote seems frozen totally and turn on only possible with side button on tv.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** experienced technician. We are now connected together on this convenient but independent website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here with Hello...

1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

This is JustAnswer.com an independent support website and not Vizio support.

** Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat**

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Hello

Hello, lets start troubleshooting

Unable to enter complete credit card # as last 3 numbers will not print.

Not sure about credit card issue.

I need more info to troubleshoot the problem.

Unable to respond as tablet will not print all of credit card numbers

Are you trying to make payment for phone call assistance?

But cancel now, I called and got info. Thanks for your assistance.

Sounds good, contact customer support via help link on website page to cancel the question as I have no control over such things

Thanks