TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Nothing, we need the electrical plug, I need to order one.

Customer Question
Nothing, we need the...

Nothing, we need the electrical plug, I need to order one

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

ViZiO

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The plug cord was lost the part #***********

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

Nothing the electrical cord was lost when we moved

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

LWZQSFCR
All I need is the electrical cord, it was lost when we moved

Thats the serial number prefix letters

Give me a minute

Note that myself I do not send the phone offers that you will receive , they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just ignore them if you don`t want it , i have no control over those.

Model would be E40-C2

Be right back

No I don’t want a live call

Told you above myself I do not send the phone offers that you will receive , they are automated by the website

There you go at amazon but walmart or bestbuy has those as well , click that link ; https://www.amazon.com/PlatinumPower-E43-C2-E40-C2-E50-C1-E48-C2/dp/B01LYY6WGY

If that answers your question PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE by clicking on the star icons at the top of your page, then click on Submit , it doesn`t cost you anything more and I get paid for my time helping you .