TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

What is Samsung's top 32" smart bluetooth enabled tv set?

Customer Question
What is Samsung's top...

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

This is for my wife in a nursing home. It will replace junk that is wall mounted now and no name.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Her roommate's similar sized set looks OK. I have been buying TV Ears for several years because both residents have hearing loss. We are trying to decide if headphones, via blue tooth, would be better--as well as getting the most advanced picture, etc.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Her set is not a Samsung. Mfg unknown now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Too late. the question has long since timed out and is now moot.