Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

What is Samsung's top 32" smart bluetooth enabled tv set?

Customer Question

what is Samsung's top 32" smart bluetooth enabled tv set?
JA: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: This is for my wife in a nursing home. It will replace junk that is wall mounted now and no name.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: her roommate's similar sized set looks OK. I have been buying TV Ears for several years because both residents have hearing loss. We are trying to decide if headphones, via blue tooth, would be better--as well as getting the most advanced picture, etc.
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?
Customer: Her set is not a Samsung. Mfg unknown now.
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats all.
Category: TV
Expert:  Harry replied 9 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Too late. the question has long since timed out and is now moot.