TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My DVR model DMR-ES35V stopped working, I put CD it plays…

Customer Question
My DVR model DMR-ES35V...

My DVR model DMR-ES35V stopped working, I put CD it plays but I get no sound on TV or Video from my Denon AVR 4310IC

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

RCA my TV does not have S video LG smart TV but it has optical on both

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the DVR and Denon (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the DVR, then the Denon, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Why I don’t get pictures and sound on my lg smart tv I have connected 3 wires red white and yellow to tv and dvd the outside connection from the wall is connected to dvd there is also 3 more red white yellow not connected

Can you tell me exactly which ports you have connected? They will be labeled.