TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We an not watch any TV. ONE half years old. All chanels.

Customer Question
We an not watch...

We an not watch any TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

ONE half years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

All chanels

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Nothing we watch last time 11 am

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to watch TV?

Please let me know

Thank you

last we watch this morning news we turn of we turn on 6 30 pm & all channels show not signal

Thank you

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

I am stil

I sent a list of instructions but you replied with just I am stil

Did something go wrong with your reply?

Did you see the instructions to do?