TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Great picture, no sound. worked fine last night, turned on…

Customer Question
Great picture, no sound...

Great picture, no sound. worked fine last night, turned on today no sound. The power to the house was interrupted for a few minutes today,????

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

RCA

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the make/model of the tv?
What is actually connected to it currently? Cable/satellite box, dvd, etc?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.