TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

LG TV REALLY BIG SCREEN MAYBE 15 YEARS OLD. LG TV REAL BIG…

Customer Question
LG TV REALLY BIG...

LG TV REALLY BIG SCREEN MAYBE 15 YEARS OLD

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

LG TV REAL BIG SCREEN MAYBE 15 YEARS OLD

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

NO SOUND

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

THATS IT

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you please tell me the actual model number from the back of the tv?

Does the picture still work? Is the problem only with the sound?