TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The volume doesn't work-it won't go softer or louder and it…

Customer Question
The volume doesn't work-it...

The volume doesn't work-it won't go softer or louder and it won't shut off

Technician's Assistant: What device or product has sound issues?

My tv

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Red yellow and white

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 8 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Are you able to get the model number off the back of the tv? If not:
-when did you buy the tv?
-what size is the screen?
-is it LED or LCD or Plasma or?

Are you having website difficulties preventing you from replying?

purchased tv 2 months ago--42 in screen

Are you using the original remote that came with the tv? or a cable/satellite box remote?

I agree to charge--no phone call