TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I got a new remote for my tv from. It will not work with my…

Customer Question
I got a new...

I got a new remote for my tv from rogers. It will not work with my Samsung tv. They said I need to get my Samsung remote and make sure it is set up and then try to make their remote work. I have the Samsung remote but can't seem to get anything to work on it.

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

I have no idea. It is just over 2 years old.

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

I get, mode, backlight contrast etc. in a list

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to be able to use their remote so I can use the pvr etc.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the model number of the Rogers remote?

What is the model number of your TV? (see rear panel)

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.