TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It's just said, Weak or no signal, RCA, Just today, No

Customer Question
It's just said Technician's...

It's just said

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Weak or no signal

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

RCA

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your RCA? What happened right before this?

Just today

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;

What is connected to this tv ?
Cable box,satellite,dvd,games etc. ?
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

Satellite box direct tv
Wait

O.k then you are simply on the wrong input

Look on the tv`s remote for the INPUT (or SOURCE ) button then press it repeatedly to go through the various inputs until you get to your cable/satellite box or select that input from the input list once opened if you know which one it is , typically HDMI 1 for example.

Make sure the sat. box is turned on by the way

Rca model # LED40E45RH

Thanks but thats not needed now

Did you try what i suggested above ?

you are simply on the wrong input

In source pick cable or air

You`re not at the right place you`re in the tv channel menu , get out of there and press the INPUT BUTTON on the remote

I`m ready to accept your phone request but first i want to make sure you understand that this cost an extra $26
Do you still want that call or do you wish to continue in chat mode ?
That offer was sent automated by the website by the way , NOT ME

I`m going out for the night , find that input button on the remote and select hdmi 1 in the input list , if not there try them all , you are simply on the wrong input

Do not open the menu its not in there

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician