TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I talked to you earlier about my Samsung Galaxy Tab A. I…

Customer Question
I talked to you...

I talked to you earlier about my Samsung Galaxy Tab A. I left the page when I think I saw a payment page. I did not chat with anyone else. Can you give me the page again to make things right. isn't it great to have a conscious. Keeps me happy. Thank you for your help.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Galaxy Tab?

Almost 3 years ofl.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Galaxy Tab?

Pressing the power button for at at least 30 +. While a press the on button I swipe my finger across the screen.. Nothing technical at all. I do no recall it being dropped or liquid being on it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

How much does he charge. I didn't expect to half to pay anything today. I don't have the money right now.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

There aren't any previous questions showing on your account, so it looks like that page has been cancelled.

Does the Galaxy Tab A show a battery symbol when you connect a charger?

If so, how much charge is showing?

At this moment 67%

What happens if you press and hold the power button for 1 minute?

Does anything happen at all?

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.