TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

A vibrating shadow on top inch of tv. Samsung 43 in maybe 8…

Customer Question
A vibrating shadow on...

A vibrating shadow on top inch of tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung 43 in maybe 8 yrs old series 6

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works same problem on all channels

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Don’t exactly know. Noticed it about two weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Rest of picture is fine just top one inch all the way across the tv

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you please get me the complete model number off the back of the tv?
When you bring the menu up, does that have the shadow at the top too?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.