TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Makes a shrill sound when starting up. Samsung Model

Customer Question
Makes a shrill sound...

Makes a shrill sound when starting up.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung Model LN40A530P1F

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It is disconnected I can start it up tomorrow

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LN40A530P1F? What happened right before this?

Nothing before it started about a year ago then after 2 monthes we bought a new one now we want to repair and use it again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Do I need to get the tv in and powered up again?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Note that myself I do not send the phone offers that you will receive , they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just ignore them if you don`t want it , i have no control over those.