TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just got a voice remote and got it paired to the tv but am…

Customer Question
Just got a voice...

Just got a voice remote and got it paired to the tv but am stuck.....when it asked “what brand of audio receiver do you have” and I put in Xfinity but I don’t have an audio receiver on this tv....just has speakers in the tv

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

I have sound but I can’t get past the screen that is asking me “What brand of audio receiver....”

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Hdmi

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I just can’t back out of this screen now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.