TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need to turn off the sap on my sony smart TV. Xbr, 65x930c…

Customer Question
I need to turn...

I need to turn off the sap on my sony smart TV

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

Xbr, 65x930c ... about 1 and half years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Just this tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

No idea, worked just fine last nite

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/4/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;

How do you receive your tv channels , antenna ,straight cable ,cable with cable box and cable remote or satellite box ?

What do you call the SAP , do you have channels in different languages or perhaps writings on the screen ?

Hello ?