TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv says something is wrong check the cable and unplug…

Customer Question
My tv says something...

My tv says something is wrong check the cable and unplug dvr, DID THAT AND still says iit

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung don't know how old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing works and yes on all tvs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

It was fine last night but when I turned it on this am that meassage was there

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know of anything else

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/4/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** experienced technician. We are now connected together on this convenient but independent website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here with Hello...

Also what video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

I see you and yes on all the tv

Please reply with bit details as this is the only source of me to troubleshoot the problem.

Due to the nature of the problem, it may take a few tries back and forth before we finish the troubleshooting and fix the problem. If this fixes the problem, please rate 5 stars.

** Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat**

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

no don't want this please return my money as this was not helpful

No problem, please contact customer service via the following link for refund/ billing issue

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thanks