TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Samsung 60" #UN60EH6003F. Also Samsung 3D Blue Ray.

Customer Question
Hi, I'm Bruce....

Hi, I'm Bruce. I have a Samsung 60" #UN60EH6003F. Also Samsung 3D Blue Ray. Both are fine. Also have HD Cox Cable dig set up. Bought whole package from Best Buy a few years ago. Problem is the off brand receiver that came with it went bad. I want to get a new quality receiver which is compatible with this unit. Been told this is NOT a smart TV. Want Cd/DVD hood-up. A good brand and part# ***** be great. Thanks in advance, Bruce

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have?

UN60EH6003F

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Samsung system?

TV works fine off Cox cable box. No receiver so no radio, hook up for CD, sound bar, Netflix etc.sound is OK works off cable remote.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I also have Cox Internet service

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/4/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you referring to an audio/video (surround sound) receiver? Can you tell me the model of that unit?

Are you trying to use a soundbar as well, or do you have other speakers like a 5.1 setup?

Has soundbar, have Kenwood surround sound speakers, and the original Kenwood receiver which is not hooked up. I went with the ured that came with package.

I'm not sure what you mean by I went with the ured that came with package.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.